Abby Anne is quite the talker these days. She makes me laugh each day. She says some of the funniest things. She is starting to make the connection that maybe Mommy's belly is getting bigger for a reason. She knows the babies are in there, and she will talk to them from time to time. Last night, Abby Anne was sitting in my lap, and she patted my tummy and said, "Night Night Babies!" That was hilarious-but then she followed that up with, "You want an assy?" (FYI- assy is what she calls passy-as in pacifier!!- No Stephen has not taught her any bad words!! HAHA!) I very politely explained that the babies didn't need a passy yet- but maybe a little later they would need one!! See- she is already a good big sister, looking out after her baby brothers/sisters/both!!
She also said something else last night that was just hysterical! She pointed to the freckel on her leg and said, "Mommy, booger!!" I told her that wasn't a booger, but a cute little freckel! I love more than anything being a Mom to Abby Anne. Life has such meaning and joy...and laughter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations! You are going to have your hands full! I just found you blog through Megan's. You have a beautiful family!
Post a Comment