Thursday, April 30, 2009

No Thank You!

Abby Anne cracks me up with all of the new things she learns each day...she catches on so quick. Sometimes I wonder just where she picks some things up. Her new thing is that she MUST dance with her daddy each time someone sings on American Idol or dances on Dancing With The Stars. After it is done- she nods her head and says, "Thank you, Thank you!" As if the audience were clapping for her...and only her! We have also been trying to teach Abby Anne to say no thank you instead of just yelling no (or nope!) when someone asks if she wants something. Well-I am now afraid she has picked this one up a little too easily!!! Last night I asked Abby Anne, "Can Mommy have a hug?" And she answered in her most politle, sweet, little voice, "Um...No thank you!!" What a funny girl!!! At least she was polite about it!

1 comment:

Molly and Kevin Strom said...

Today is May 1 I can't wait to find out what the twins are!!!! Kevin and I said a prayer this morning for healthy little babies!!!! Abby Anne is so funny, I like how when I am there she shows we were my car is so I can leave. Deep down I know she loves me cause she likes to sing the Molly song!!!! Now if we could get her to think Kevin lives somewhere other than my cell phone.