Saturday, September 13, 2008
Update on Our Little Dancer
Well- As you know- if you have read the previous post, Abby Anne's first night of dance was a little emotional and rocky....with not a whole lot of danicing going on!! We decided to give it the month of September to see if she improves. I am so happy to say that her 2nd night of dance was a huge improvement!! She tried to give Momma a good "fake" cry when I dropped her off, I am sure just to make me feel bad, and then, somehow-the tears just instantly turned off! Funny how kids can do that! She didn't cry the entire time!! After the hour was up, here came her class, all lined up, one by one- and there was my little Abby Anne- right in line walking right behing the others...being such a big girl. She was excited to show Mommy and Daddy her star sticker and tootise roll that she got for being such a good dancer. Her teacher told me that she definitely made progress- and she even got down and danced by herself! I knew my little dancer had it in her!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so excited she did better! I'll bet she will have those "toe tappin' blues" before you know it..."oooohhh, yeah!"
Post a Comment