gifts! I love these babies!
My beautiful Gideon....he makes his mama proud! than anyone I've ever met!
every day!!

My girls in their boots....

My girls in their boots....
Wow! It's amazing where we are now in comparison to where we were last time I posted on this blog. I am going to do better. My goal is weekly...we will see how that goes. For the time being, I am going to play catch up in this post. The babies turned 1 on September 11th! The year literally blew by...I will admit some of those first few months are a blur, but I have loved having my babies, Lizzy and Gideon, in my life....they are into everything! They are both walking and OH MY are they climbing! They truly are double trouble. Abby Anne is 4! How is my baby girl turning into such a big girl? She amazes me daily with the new things she learns. She is a sponge soaking up everything. She goes to Mother's Day Out 2 days a week where Miss Kristie teaches her all sorts of great things. She really enjoys it and really is learning a lot. She is also involved in Gym For Him (gymnastics at church), mission friends, and choir. She is a busy girl!! We just got our fall family pictures made (which we try to do each year), so I have posted some of those for you to see how my beautiful babies have grown in the past year. I am blessed beyond belief and thank Jesus daily for my precious family. What would I be....who would I be....where would I be without my Stephen, my Abby Anne, my Lizzy Bug, and my lil man Gideon?



2 comments:
YAY!!! It looks great!! Love those kids of yours
So glad you updated the blog!! Miss all of you guys!
Post a Comment