Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Peppermint Candy Canes







On December 20th, Abby Anne made her debut in her first dance recital. She started taking dance at the ripe old age 2...actually a month before she turned 2!!! Abby Anne danced to "Peppermint Candy Canes." She did such a wonderful job. Her daddy, Weezie, Pops, Emmie, and I were all there to see her in the spotlight. The rest of the family was so sad they missed it, but everyone has watched the video time and time again. Abby Anne also enjoys watching the video, and each time it comes on, does the dance and sings the song all over again! We were so proud of her. Emmie gave her a bouqet of flowers after the recital....because every dancer deserves flowers after she performs!!! Abby Anne has turned into quite the little dancer- I was a little worried at first- but she loves it now! We can't wait to see her in her spring recital!




2 comments:

The Greenfield Family said...

Yeah new posts! :) It is NEVER too early to start dance. Especially if she ever ends up at Central. She is so cute I can't stand it!

Hooten Family said...

I hated that I missed her debut, but we'll plan to be there in June for the big one. Chloe looks forward to joining her cousin at dance...no "frog," though, please!