This song came to my mind today for a reason. Yesterday Abby Anne had her long awaited neurology appointment at Children's Hospital! As many of you know, Abby Anne has had 2 episodes that the doctors seem to think are febrile seizures. Abby Anne has been a trooper through all of this!! Over the past 4 months- Abby Anne has endured 2 trips to the emergency room along with all of the poking and prodding that goes with that, her first ride in an ambulance (and hopefully the last!), an EEG, an MRI, and an appointment with the neurologist. We have gone through all of this to be told ABBY ANNE IS A PERFECTLY NORMAL AND HEALTHY LITTLE GIRL!!! (Which we knew all along.) She was diagnosed with febrile seizures- which simply means she might have one if she gets sick, particulary with fever. My prayer is that she will never have one again!! I know the Lord hears and answers prayers. He proves this to me over and over!!! It is well with my soul!!!
"When peace like a river attendeth my way,
When sorrows like sea billows roll:
Whatever my lot, Thou has taught me to say,
It is well, it is well with my soul!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
PTL!!!! thank you so much for the update-I am so happy for the good news!!!
Yeah! Love the blog.... Praise God for a healthy report! Let's watch the olympics sometime. hehe! I mean lets get crazy...and even eat popcorn.
Hey! I found you :) Glad everything worked out and you have peace of mind completely now. Take care and I will be following you!
Thanks for sharing the good news. I am so glad to hear that Ah-Bah Bah-Bee Karl-Lyel is just perfect! I knew she would be, afterall, look who she is made of! ;-)
Yer ole friend,
Sue
Post a Comment